1634Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] ECKists Should Not Be Fearful of the Truth About Eckankar

  • Ed Kusi
    Sep 7 7:33 AM
      Hi All,
      I agree with you absolutely, Prometheus, that Soul does not need a Saviour, Master, or Mahanta. I found this out before, during and after membership in orgs such as Eckankar. GOD or Spirit works and will work directly with anyone who has the understanding and opens himself/herself to IT. This is the truth they[self-appointed leaders] never wish to tell.
      Placing oneself under a spiritual authority, like that of guru or mahanta is agreeing to accept the flow of  Spirit through the limits and confines of, and filtration through the consciouness of another Soul. And I bet Soul equals Soul.
      That this slows down the growth of Soul is undeniable. Especially when the follower is told not to read, access, or explore anything outside of what passes through the state of consciousness of the so-called Godman. In addition, this is not how God intended it IMO. Soul is to freely explore and grow without any such restrictions.
      Given the great expanse of knowledge and information flowing freely from Creation through the inumerable channels to an individual compared to restricting oneself to the confines of the state of consciousness of a single person, I'll choose the former. If sharing such ideas makes me a 'detractor' to some so be it.
      Pretujari

      prometheus_973 <prometheus_973@...> wrote:
      Hello All, (revised)
      When Eckists read about the Lies and Distortions of Twitchell, Gross
      and Klemp they may become Fearful and Anxious that everything is a
      lie. This is Not true. God or what can be called GOD, as well as,
      SPIRIT still exist even though religions, like ECKANKAR, have always
      lied about and distorted the Truth. SOUL Does Not Need a Savior, or
      Master, or a Mahanta other than Itself! Soul Does Not Need a
      Hierarchy of "ECK Masters" either! Each individual Soul is Its own
      Cliffhanger! One may use the Ladder of Knowledge and Experience
      gleaned by others, but one should only trust the higher Self and
      Spirit in a Unity of Consciousness. SOUL Should Not be a follower of
      anything or anyone. Keeping an Open Mind, a Sense of Wonder, and Joy
      & Love of the Heart is Key to Unfoldment and Higher Awareness. All
      will be given when one is able to receive, and all will be revealed
      when one is able to see. The "when" depends upon you in being your
      own Self as Leader, Explorer, and Interpreter of Spirit in a
      Contented State of Oneness.

      The ties that bind one to ignorance are created by religion and the
      institutions (governments, etc.) that mislead, distract, numb, and
      control the masses. Sometimes this is done through promises of
      future rewards (i.e. lower taxes, more security, initiations, and
      heavenly gifts.) This is why it is necessary for religion,
      government, and big business to keep people uninformed, uneducated,
      fearful, and dependent upon the Prophets, Saviors, and World Leaders
      for all physical and spiritual needs. It's all a scam!

      Independence and Spiritual Freedom come through Non-Attachment and
      Self Awareness, and by Not Buying Into the Lies! Everyone needs to
      become more Wide Awake! Therefore, almost everything in life is a
      conspiracy of sorts. However, that's also the challenge!

      Prometheus

      Do you Yahoo!?