1620Re: Eckankar: The 09/2006 "Wisdom" Notes of HK (revised)

  • Elizabeth
    Aug 28, 2006
      > Below are my comments to Klemp's nutty "wisdom." (revised)
      > 09/2006 The Wisdom Notes by Harold Klemp
      >> *ME: Actually this article doesn't give an "overview" that is
      > relevant to normal life in this here and now. The past is the past
      > and historic events can be explained away from a variety of
      > perspectives. Even historical experts differ in views. The benefit
      > of revisiting the past is to see and analyze our individual
      > and those mistakes of earlier societies' from a new and clearer
      > perspective. However, Klemp seems obsessed with both the past and
      > > the Negative. This is probably because HK has difficulty in
      > dealing with and relating to present day society, events,
      > relationships and people in general. For the Spiritual Truth
      > it is necessary to also look at the little picture or microcosm
      > while also viewing the macrocosm simultaneously, and with loving
      > balance and patience. Through the practice our own Mastership the
      > rest will come in Its own time.
      > Prometheus

      Hi Prometheus and everyone!

      You know, only Members of Eckankar receive these Not so Wise Wisdom
      notes from HK... why should anyone have to pay to read this crap?

      HK wouldn't be able to GIVE this wisdom away to the public, because
      the fact of the matter is people in real life would read this stuff
      and KNOW there is no substance to any of it!

      What does HK say that would or could fill anyone's spiritual
      hunger? There is nothing within these Wosdom Notes or The Mythical
      News that could draw members to this path. Or keep them for that

      No wonder only paid up members receive these... I say they are
      paying too much!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic