    Jun 6, 2005
      Truth is always good enough, but Truth is not supported by lies and
      liars. Seeing Truth smattered in with nonsense takes a lot of time
      and effort, and the problem with discernment and sorting it out seems
      to be that one cannot find absolute Truth--only Truth that is good
      enough to satisfy and perhaps justify the digestion of all the lies
      and deceptions that surround this Truth. Frankly, I don't like to be
      wading through such mire when real Truth can more easily be found by
      looking at purer sources and by also focusing/trusting on inner/outer
      experiences and how it all relates to existence.