161Re: HOW MUCH TRUTH IS GOOD ENOUGH?

    Jun 6, 2005
      Hi,

      I thought I'd add some comments to the last ones I made. It makes me
      wonder how much truth is good enough for Ford and his BBs. With all
      of the conspiracy theories supported by his HCS posters... when does
      the untruth behind these sources tip the scales beyond acceptance? I
      can see that knowing about conspiracies and the workings of the world
      does have certain advantages, however, if you are incapable of
      understanding that your sources need scrutiny as well then you are
      lost! Critical thinking and common sense are even parroted by those
      who buy into the con/cult mind-think which is comically ironical!
      It's amazing how the ego rationalizes for itself.