1572Re: The New Eck Year of Giving and Taking Coming Soon!

  • ctecvie
    Aug 15, 2006
      Prometheus and all,

      so very funny and so very true (and Not so funny), too! :-)
      I guess whatever the chelas will do, it won't be enough! I wonder,
      too, how it can be that words of the great guru to his paying
      membership (only 50.000 worldwide) can make a change. HK really
      loses it more and more.

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
> [...]
      > > Not saying versus what this Sun Valley Eckist is imagining he is
      > > saying. Also, I disagree that "A surprising number of chelas
      > missed
      > > his article." This, also, is an imagined assumption. The truth
      is
      > > that Klemp really didn't take a stand or say much of anything to
      > get
      > > excited about. It was a typical ho-hum response by a anti-social
      > > farmboy/preacher wannabe who flew under the radar and rode in on
      > the
      > > coat-tails of two scammers that also claimed to be saviors.

      > > AN ECK SLIDE SHOW FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
      > >
      > > "A Warning . . . . .
      > > In the June 2005 issue of the Mystic World Sri Harold warned of
      > the
      > > massive upheaval in the world. A surprising number of chelas
      > missed
      > > his article.
      > >
      > > Never before. . .
      > > The Master has never come out with such a strong message. But as
      > > always he offered a solution: 'Only love and service' can make a
      > > difference, he said. 'The future is in your hands and depends
      upon
      > > you, and others like you' added Sri Harold. (Ask the Master,
      page
      > 5,
      > > June 2005 Mystic World)
      > >
      > > ss - Sun Valley, CA"

      > > ASK THE MASTER - JUNE 2005 - THE MYSTIC WORLD OF ECKANKAR
      > >
      > > Q: "We now have the ECKANKAR Spiritual Center on the same ground
      > as
      > > the Temple of ECK, the major ECK seminars in Minneapolis, and
      even
      > > more focus on Vahana work in the RESA structure."
      > >
      > > 1.) "How will that affect ECKANKAR and the life of the chelas
      all
      > > over the world--now and in the future?"
      > >
      > > 2.) "And what about the world in general?"
      > >

      > > Me: It seems to me that Klemp is isolating himself and Eckankar.
      > > Instead of spreading out or reaching out through travel to
      various
      > > cities Klemp is having everything confined to the Minneapolis
      > area.
      > > The volunteer Vahana effort is just a way of giving "busy work"
      > > (trainings, classes, intros, discussions, making plans,
      > organizing,
      > > etc.) so that Eckists will continue to live in the future versus
      > the
      > > now, and remain distracted and tied to the promise of God
      > > Realization through Initiation and position. Anway, let's see
      how
      > > Klemp answers these two questions.
      > >
      > > HK: "Watch to see how this plays out. The future is in your
      hands
      > > and depends upon you and others like you."
      > >
      > > Me: How long does it take to "play out?" Klemp has been the
      > > LEM/Mahanta since 1981! What does HK mean by the future
      being "in
      > > your hands and depends upon you and others like you?" Are
      Eckists
      > > supposed to be pro-active for world peace, recycle, use less
      > energy,
      > > or is their higher vibratory rate (consciousness) going to raise
      > > world consciousness? Will having more HU Chants raise world
      > > consciousness?
      > >
      > > HK: "Yes, there is a great spiritual significance in that the
      new
      > > ECKANKAR spiritual Center joins the ECK Temple and chapel on the
      > ECK
      > > campus."
      > >
      > > Me: Okay, what is this "great spiritual significance?" Please
      > > explain this and give examples! Also, I always thought that the
      > true
      > > Seat of Power was where ever the LEM/Mahanta resided - otherwise
      > > these are just buildings. What was HK's home address again? : )
      > >
      > > HK: "Yet that is hardly the beginning and the end of it. Nor is
      > the
      > > fact that this is the Year of the ECK Missionary."
      > >
      > > Me: Okay, nothing much said here either. BTW - How did last year
      > > (Year of the Eck Missionary) turn out? What were the results
      > > compared to previous years? Because there should be some great
      > > improvements with the ESC, Temple, chapel, World Wide Seminar,
      and
      > > Year of the Missionary all bunched together - right?
      > >
      > > HK: "Each element is certainly an important part of the whole,
      BUT
      > > only love and service will make any success come true. So it's
      up
      > > you (and you, and you)."
      > >
      > > Me: Okay, so was there enough love and service in 2005 to make
      the
      > > Year of the Missionary a success compared to previous years? It
      > > would be nice to know what the results were and how much
      donation
      > > money (and how many donated service hours per Vahana) it takes
      > > bring in a new member. Is it now something like $50 dollars and
      25
      > > hours of service per Vahana = one new member? Was this worse
      than
      > > last year or better? Which local areas spent the most or least
      > money
      > > and/or hours per new member?
      > >
      > > HK: "How will this affect the world and all within it?"
      > >
      > > Me: Well, this is the question you've been dancing around!
      > >
      > > HK: "A quickening of the spiritual currents is in the works. The
      > > purification of Souls will speed up."
      > >
      > > Me: Oh, so the LEM/Mahanta will now start to uplift the world
      > > consciousness because the ESC, Temple, chapel, EWWS, and because
      > of
      > > the success of the Vahana effort (finally) and because of all of
      > > those ECK High Initiates and their Higher Consciousness!
      > >
      > > HK: "The table of politics, economics, and order in society are
      > due
      > > to turn upside down. There will be unrest of the deepest kind.
      BUT
      > > you will feel at peace."
      > >
      > > Me: What! This seems to be a very negative view of the world and
      > of
      > > life in general. So tell me again of the "great spiritual
      > > significance" of the bundled together Eck compound. Is Klemp
      going
      > > to build high rise condos for Eckists on the Eckankar property
      and
      > > wall it in! Will it be wholly self-sufficient with a natural
      foods
      > > grocery etc., etc.? What will that cost, when will ground
      breaking
      > > begin, what are the qualifications and restrictions to get on
      the
      > > list? It's a good thing that (at least) Eckists won't have to
      > worry
      > > and will "feel at peace."
      > >
      > > HK: "Something will always be boiling over in human affairs. Yet
      > > sanctuary, peace, and contentment are in ready supply in the
      > higher
      > > states of consciousness."
      > >
      > > Me: So does this mean that there won't be an Eck compound and
      high
      > > rise condos near the ESC or Temple? Is happiness and peace just
      > > state of mind? How about the rest of the world for all those
      > > Vahanas - what are they to do? Ah, just close your eyes to it
      all
      > > and HU. Don't worry about the suffering of the non-believers
      (non-
      > > Eckists) it's their karma! Don't worry about the animals either!
      > > It's karmic! The LEM/Mahanta can't prevent the Kali Yuga or can
      > he?
      > > Can the love of the Mahanta the incarnation of Sugmad intervene?
      > > Well, if he was actually all that he claims he could prevent war
      > or
      > > his presence (and his H.I.'s) could even raise world
      > consciousness -
      > > BUT, Klemp's not really who or what he claims.
      > >
      > > HK: "The Spiritual Exercises of ECK are your means to enter
      them.
      > > They will be your solace. They are the spring-board to love
      > divine,
      > > to a love that excels all other things. Take heart, the sun
      shines
      > > on all who love God, the ECK, and the Mahanta."
      > >
      > > Me: What happened to Sugmad versus God? There is a difference
      (see
      > > pages 385-386 in HK's Autobiography)! And, which "sun" does
      Klemp
      > > talk about? The one in this small insignificant solar system! It
      > > seems that Klemp is once again encouraging Eckists to feel and
      > > behave as elitists and to place themselves upon pedestals above
      > > others.
      > >
      > > Yes, just do the S.E. of Eck and all will be well in your
      > delusional
      > > and selfish little minds he instructs. Where did Klemp give true
      > > direction or current answers for living in this here and now?
      > > Conflict has always been with mankind, however, consciousness is
      > > slowly increasing. Klemp paints a bleak picture as does other
      > > religious fundamentalists who are anticipating the Rapture or
      > > Armageddon or 72 virgins some other sort of nonsense to exclude
      > > others. Talk is cheap for HK and this type of bible thumper.
      They
      > > know nothing of true Love or of Spirit. Religious leaders and
      new
      > > saviors are in the business of seeking followers to trick and
      scam
      > > for whatever means they see fit and justified to use them for.
      > >
      > > Many chelas have heard Klemp's pitiful side-stepping of
      questions
      > > before and this is another reason for the lack concern. Eckists
      > have
      > > become passive. They did not "miss" this article as the Sun
      Valley