1570The New Eck Year of Giving and Taking Coming Soon!

    Aug 15, 2006
      Klemp's take on the upcoming Eck Spiritual New Year, on PT's
      birthdate of Oct. 22, for 2005-2006 is titled "The Year of Giving"
      a.k.a. "You Giving and Me Taking" LOL! So, according to HK "only
      love and service can make a difference" to Eckists when looking at
      the upheavals in the world. This is the Eck Spiritual Exercise of
      Burying the Head into the Sand or de-Nile (ancient secret H.I.
      technique).

      Yes, this is the phoney Mahanta's phoney "Gift." Interesting that
      Klemp uses this quote from the Shariyat Book One (in the current
      EWWS literature): "The words of the Mahanta alone can change the
      world, completely and irrevocably." How do mundane words directed to
      only Eckists or to potential "paying" members mean anything to the
      world or help to make changes in consciousness? How do "loser"
      comments to his chelas spread the message of love? Anyway, Klump's
      09/2006 front page Mystic World sci-fi article "Oh, You've Come So
      Far!" a.k.a. "You've Been a Sucker For So Long!" will be coming here
      to ESA soon!

> [...]
      missed
      > his article." This, also, is an imagined assumption. The truth is
      > that Klemp really didn't take a stand or say much of anything to
      get
      > excited about. It was a typical ho-hum response by a anti-social
      > farmboy/preacher wannabe who flew under the radar and rode in on
      the
      > coat-tails of two scammers that also claimed to be saviors.

      > AN ECK SLIDE SHOW FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
      >
      > "A Warning . . . . .
      > In the June 2005 issue of the Mystic World Sri Harold warned of
      the
      > massive upheaval in the world. A surprising number of chelas
      missed
      > his article.
      >
      > Never before. . .
      > The Master has never come out with such a strong message. But as
      > always he offered a solution: 'Only love and service' can make a
      > difference, he said. 'The future is in your hands and depends upon
      > you, and others like you' added Sri Harold. (Ask the Master, page
      5,
      > June 2005 Mystic World)
      >
      > ss - Sun Valley, CA"

      > ASK THE MASTER - JUNE 2005 - THE MYSTIC WORLD OF ECKANKAR
      >
      > Q: "We now have the ECKANKAR Spiritual Center on the same ground
      as
      > the Temple of ECK, the major ECK seminars in Minneapolis, and even
      > more focus on Vahana work in the RESA structure."
      >
      > 1.) "How will that affect ECKANKAR and the life of the chelas all
      > over the world--now and in the future?"
      >
      > 2.) "And what about the world in general?"
      >

      > Me: It seems to me that Klemp is isolating himself and Eckankar.
      > Instead of spreading out or reaching out through travel to various
      > cities Klemp is having everything confined to the Minneapolis
      area.
      > The volunteer Vahana effort is just a way of giving "busy work"
      > (trainings, classes, intros, discussions, making plans,
      organizing,
      > etc.) so that Eckists will continue to live in the future versus
      the
      > now, and remain distracted and tied to the promise of God
      > Realization through Initiation and position. Anway, let's see how
      > Klemp answers these two questions.
      >
      > HK: "Watch to see how this plays out. The future is in your hands
      > and depends upon you and others like you."
      >
      > Me: How long does it take to "play out?" Klemp has been the
      > LEM/Mahanta since 1981! What does HK mean by the future being "in
      > your hands and depends upon you and others like you?" Are Eckists
      > supposed to be pro-active for world peace, recycle, use less
      energy,
      > or is their higher vibratory rate (consciousness) going to raise
      > world consciousness? Will having more HU Chants raise world
      > consciousness?
      >
      > HK: "Yes, there is a great spiritual significance in that the new
      > ECKANKAR spiritual Center joins the ECK Temple and chapel on the
      ECK