1531Klemp Gives Proof That PT Lied About Sudar Singh

    Jul 10, 2006
      Hi All,
      On the copyright page of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad Books 1 & 2 Klemp
      gives the year of Twitchell's birth as 1908. In the Eckankar LexiCon
      on page 61 PT's birth month and day of October 22 are given for "ECK
      Spiritual New Year."

      Therefore, the official Eckankar date for Paul Twitchell's birth is
      October 22, 1908.

      On the ECKANKAR.org website there are about 42 printable pages on
      Paul Twitchell. These were modified by Klemp on June 22,
      2003. "Confessions of a God Seeker" came out just prior to the date
      that the Twitchell information was modified. Still, Klemp overlooked
      editing some very important facts.

      In the part called "THE STORY OF PAUL TWITCHELL" Klemp begins by
      saying: "To say he had a checkered life is an understatement. In
      many ways he was quite a rascal." RASCAL is defined in my dictionary
      as "1. a dishonest or unscrupulous person."

      In the section called "HIS OWN DRUMBEATER." The following quote is
      from that section.

      HK: "At the tender age of 27 he decided it was about time he got his
      name in Kentucky's Who's Who... AT 27 YEARS OF AGE, [1935] THE MOST
      PAUL HAD EVER DONE WAS TO TEACH PHYSICAL EDUCATION. But by the time
      he wrote it all up, EXAGGERATING and TWISTING THE FACTS, he had
      worked up a nice little paragraph about all the grand achievements
      of one PAUL TWITCHELL. He made it sound quite impressive... THIS WAS
      FOLLOWED BY A LOT OF DARK YEARS FOR PAUL. [My caps]

      In the part called "PAUL TWITCHELL, The MAN, PARTS 1&2" is a section
      titled "LOOKING AT THE PAST FOR SPIRITUAL LESSONS" and here is the
      following quote.

      HK: "Paul first met Rebazar Tarzs in 1951 in the foothills of the
      Himalayas near Darjeeling. BEFORE THAT ON HIS FIRST TRIP TO INDIA IN
      1935, [age 27] HE MET SUDAR SINGH." [My caps]

      So, as we can see Twitchell could not have met LEM Sudar Singh in
      1935 at the age of 27. We know PT was born in 1908 and 27 years of
      age makes the year 1935. And Paul didn't go to India just after this
      in the same year because Klemp tells us that this stunt
      was "FOLLOWED BY A LOT OF DARK YEARS FOR PAUL."

      Also, there seems to be a problem with Twitch meeting Rebazar in
      1951 since PT was with Swami Premananda from 1950-1955.

      In the part called "THE STORY OF PAUL TWITCHELL" and the sections
      titled "EARLY COMMITMENTS" AND "THE CLIFF HANGER" Klemp states that
      TWITCHELL WAS WITH SWAMI PREMANANDA FROM 1950-1955. HOW WAS IT THAT
      TWITCHELL MET REBAZAR TARZS IN 1951 and STUDIED UNDER THE SWAMI
      DURING THIS TIME PERIOD? OR, IS THE SWAMI ACTUALLY REBAZAR?
      Personally, I think that Twit used the Rebazar character to fill in
      for both Swami Premananda and for Kirpal Singh who initiated Paul in
      1955. Klemp even mentions that Twitchell sent his Tiger's Fang
      manuscript to Kirpal and had contact with him until around 1965!

      It's interesting, though, that Klemp couldn't see the correlation
      with the 1908 birth year for PT, the 27 years of age when PT lied
      about everything to get into Who's Who, and the 1935 date of when PT
      was supposed to have gone to India to meet Sudar the 970th LEM. LOL!

      I can see why Klemp had trouble piecing it all together he (HK)
      jumps around so much in his talks that Eckists get confused as well.
      And, this PT info is presented out of chronological order on the
      website. It's very disorganized and piecemealed together!

      Well, what can one expect from the wiZard of oZ...