1401Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] It started Billions of years ago....

  • ewickings@aol.com
    May 11, 2006
      In a message dated 5/11/2006 12:33:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ewickings@... writes:
      From page 123

      "Billions of years ago there was a mighty deity called the Sugmad, known to all great races of the world. This deity was so powerful that he forbade the worship of Himself as a God. He lived in that world, beyond the reaches of all mankind, but He appeared often upon the physical plane for proof that He was a living being".

      *** So if Sugmad could appear on the physical plane as proof that He was a living being, why doesn't He still?   Why didn't Paul describe what this Sugmad looked like all those Billions of years ago.    Does this sound like a poor sci fi movie to anyone else?
      I thought I would add one more comment about this above paragraph.

      You would think that Paul was setting up the Sugmad on earth theory, using the form of the Mahanta as Sugmad. But further reading, he doesn't even hint at it in the pages to follow!?

      Maybe it was Harold that came up with this idea to co-inside with his title of God Man of the entire universe?  Sugmad made flesh etc....  I don't want to think about it anymore!  LOL
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic