1300karma

  • christel_heine2003
    Apr 15, 2006
      thanks all for reply.

      yes, i also see karma as you say. but in e-kult, it seem's to me
      otherwise.
      i agree with you, that ekists if they are co-worker with the mahanta,
      HIs but also the other, they must consent with his opinion. so it's
      difficult for them, to meet people 'spitting in the face of god'
      a.s.o. i think, we ex must give them love and release them.

      i remember, that the blue light in contemplation is connected with the
      brain's condition, released through the brain-waves etc. therefore in
      all kinds of contemplation and meditation, the blue light could
      appear. in zen: there to stop is not good, because it's only brain's
      action. better, let it and go further.
      sorry, perhaps i have red it in writings of Thich Nhat Hanh?

      christel
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic