1113Re: Who Do We Blame, the Victim or the Perpetrator?

  • Freefrom
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hello Mish and all,

      I am in agreement with you on this "Fred" person. You are
      right on in my book and I like the fact that your words are direct and
      to the point! "Fred" is obviously still stuck in the eck group think.
      He has difficulty with normal disagreements and personal conflict, as
      is shown by the vain attempt to end communications with "I love you
      all" stuff. It's nice to be loved, but not by someone who has just
      insulted you and treated you like you are an ingrate. lol This is the
      eckankult mentality. I also say no thank you for that.

      It appears that "Fred" is speechless now and will not answer simple
      questions about his involvement with eckankar and why he decided to
      leave this bad and deceptive, duplicitous Kult. I can only hope that
      "Fred" will wake up one day to the true freedom of Spirit. In that
      sense I wish "Fred" well.

      The con artist, sociopath, toxic personality is what eckankult and
      klemp represent and continued perpetuation of lies. This hurts people
      and should be stopped and confronted often, IMO.

      Klemp is not just covering up for the Twitch, he is in effect out
      right lieing, repeating the lies over and over again, all for his own
      personal gain based on GREED. His creed is: "Do as I say, not as I
      do." gg what a hypocrite!