Fw:

  • Les Bradshaw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2003

      February
      14, 2003

      Today it was reported that severe earthquakes have occurred in 10 different locations in France.  The severity was measured in excess of 10 on the Richter Scale.  The cause was the 56,681 dead American soldiers buried in French soil rolling over in their graves.  According to the American Battle Monuments Commission there are 26,255 Yankee dead from World War I buried in
      4 cemeteries in France.  There are 30,426 American dead from World War II buried in 6 cemeteries in France.  These 56,681 brave American heroes died in their youth to liberate a country which is guilty of shamefully unspeakable behavior in the 21st century.  May the United States of America never forget their sacrifice as we find ways to forcefully deal with the Godforsaken, unappreciative, and forgetful country of France!

      PASS THIS AROUND!  Maybe it will get to someone in France!!!