Re: Check out the all new Echolink map!

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 17, 2003
      I checked out the site and found that my local area Node is not
      listed. Node 70529 is located in Baton Rouge on 145.45MHz which is
      the KA5QNV repeater owned by the OMIK club.
      Steve,
      Moderator of Scan Baton Rouge
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scanbatonrouge

      --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "A10382" <a10382@s...> wrote:
      > It's www.echolinkmap.org (.org domain -- NOT .com)
    • John N4SHX
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 17, 2003
        I also noticed my node # 9368- Durham, NC is also not listed. If this is an up to date map it should be up to date with all nodes on Echolink- John N4SHX

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 17, 2003
          ---Send and e-mail directly through the echolinkmaps sight to w4wwc
          and he will enter all the info for ya just send him the repeater or
          link info. Dont enter the info into the sight just send him an e-mail
          with all the info..

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 17, 2003
            ---Regular Node numbers are not listed john only links and repeaters
            for rf use its not intended to show where all the echolink users are
            but the coverage area and information to links and repeaters.

            In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "John N4SHX" <john.fish@v...> wrote:
            > I also noticed my node # 9368- Durham, NC is also not listed. If
            this is an up to date map it should be up to date with all nodes on
            Echolink- John N4SHX

            Service.
          • Bill
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 17, 2003
              His is also a manual system. If you have a local node (link or
              repeater), you need to fill the form out on his site to add your node.
              Bill-kb3gun

              --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Kg4LMU_John" <kg4lmu@y...>