KE4VXC-R., 6/29/2013, 9:00 pm

  • Echolink_Nets@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2013
      Reminder from: Echolink_Nets Yahoo! Group

      Title: KE4VXC-R.

      Date: Saturday June 29, 2013
      Time: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: Node #575325
      Notes: Node #575325 KE4VXC-R. We want to invite all echolink users to join us on the highest repeater on the East coast. The 6600 net is located on Mt. Mitchell North Carolina at an altitude of 6600ft and already covers five states on 145.190 - no tone N2GE. The net meets every Saturday at 9pm est. Hope to see you there....

      Let me know if you need any more info.

      I sent this to the other moderator Monday but have not heard a response.

      Thanks,

      William KJ4ZEO