Re: Repeater from Computer and Radios

  • jay_kruckenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2003
      John, I would like to know how you went about putting your system
      together. I have wanted to put one together but have not figured out
      how to do it with one sound card. I also am sold on the Rascal
      interface. You may e-mail me direct if you would like.

      Jay K5GUD

      > We can do the same thing this system does with one soundcard, and
      one transciever. At least I am able to do so. I am also sold on the
      RASCAL interface. John-N4SHX

      > Here a intrested link i found and though i pass the url to
      everyone.

      > http://www.nmt.edu/~tara/repeater/
      >
      > Bobby/N2BR
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor