white stick

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2003
      Hi I have a friend who is a white stick operator and uses echolink on
      his computer, what he has ask me to find out is there a way to
      indicate when you tap on / tap off on the spacebar for transmit you
      are transmitting, maybe assign a sound, more often than not when he
      is speaking he is unsure if he really is transmitting.

      Many Thanks Dave G0WYG
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2003
        --- The lightning bolt symbol tell him to watch that when its not lit
        your transmitting...

        In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave.g0wyg@n...> wrote:
        > Hi I have a friend who is a white stick operator and uses echolink
        on
        > his computer, what he has ask me to find out is there a way to
        > indicate when you tap on / tap off on the spacebar for transmit you
        > are transmitting, maybe assign a sound, more often than not when he
        > is speaking he is unsure if he really is transmitting.
        >
        > Many Thanks Dave G0WYG
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2003
          Hi maybe you dont know but in the uk a white stick operator is a
          blind ham.

          --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Kg4LMU_John" <kg4lmu@y...>