Update to nets Day change..

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 5:26 PM
      Ooppss Sorry people the N2len tech net is now on tuesday's. Wednesday
      has been filled by the tuesday night slot. Also the N2LEN repeater
      system is looking for net control operators, and the Echolink yahoo
      message board is opening a chat room to try and help with Elmering of
      both new echolink user's and potential new hams or Swl'ers in the
      process of ham radio. The echolinker elmers will be able to handle
      topics from firewall question to Link and repeater help. If your are
      interested in either elmering or net control ops please send an e-
      mail to Len or myself. I apoligize to all our members for not holding
      a net on behalf of the echolinkhams internet group. Due to connection
      problems and unreliabilty of the connection I currently have wont
      allow me to do such a thing. However I am working on the problem and
      hope to have the situation resolved in the comming weeks. Several
      question's have been raised to the question concerning opening some
      sort of server dedicated to Swl'ers being able to communicate on
      echolink. I personally think Eqso is doing a wonderful job handling
      the swl'ers, If it aint broke dont fix it. Another question
      concerning linking servers with conference and other conference and
      the bottom line is you used to be able to but because of abuse you
      cant anymore. Echolink itself will be comming out with another
      upgrade soon the should be even better than the last so keep checkin
      for updates. This is the latest info concerning echolink and echolink
      activitys coutesy of the N2LEN Tech net last night. Len,N2LEN and
      joe,N3XLS Did a wonderful as net controllers and provided some great
      infomation. Thanks again to all members and again apologize for the
      calander mistake.
      Kg4LMU_John