Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Moderators do not except This pending member yet..

  • kc4qlp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
      In a message dated 3/3/03 12:43:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, kg4lmu@...
      writes:

      << Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
      international dial plan please do not allow to become a member until
      this person reply's to my e-mail.
      Thanks 73
      Kg4lmu >>

      Sounds like a SPAMMER trying to get into the group.Seems as if those bums
      will stop at nothing to peddle their junk.

      Bob Carter
      Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group
      WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
      Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5

      ---------------------------------
      Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with engineering
      services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.--Chief Engineer--WRCS-AM 970
      Ahoskie NC,WBXB-FM 100.1 Edenton NC,WURB-FM 97.7 Windsor NC,
      Ray Communications Radio Network-
      e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@...

      ---------------------------
      AM Stereo Radio list moderator-----
      amstereo-subcribe@...
      ------------------------KC4QLP Amateur
      Radio------------------------------------------
      Skywarn monitor-AKQ-Wakefield Va
      www.qsl.net/kc4qlp
      Echolink node # 56704 -- 146.590 VHF,440.850 UHF (PL 131.8)
      Proposed Repeater-145.250
    • Kg4LMU_John <kg4lmu@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
        ---Yes thats what it looks like the e-mial was non existent so guess
        what? DENIED! Thats one spammer down!

        In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, kc4qlp@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 3/3/03 12:43:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        kg4lmu@y...
        > writes:
        >
        > << Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
        > international dial plan please do not allow to become a member
        until
        > this person reply's to my e-mail.
        > Thanks 73
        > Kg4lmu >>
        >
        > Sounds like a SPAMMER trying to get into the group.Seems as if
        those bums
        > will stop at nothing to peddle their junk.
        >
        > Bob Carter
        > Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group
        > WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
        > Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
        ----------

        > ---------------------------------
        > Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with
        engineering
        > services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.--Chief Engineer--WRCS-
        AM 970
        > Ahoskie NC,WBXB-FM 100.1 Edenton NC,WURB-FM 97.7 Windsor NC,
        > Ray Communications Radio Network-
        > e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@e...
        ----------

        > ---------------------------
        > AM Stereo Radio list moderator-----
        > amstereo-subcribe@t...
        > ------------------------KC4QLP Amateur
        > Radio------------------------------------------
        > Skywarn monitor-AKQ-Wakefield Va
        > www.qsl.net/kc4qlp
        > Echolink node # 56704 -- 146.590 VHF,440.850 UHF (PL 131.8)
        > Proposed Repeater-145.250
      • kd5lwu
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
          I agree that's why I didn't approve him this Morning 73 Johnny

          Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
          international dial plan please do not allow to become a member until
          this person reply's to my e-mail.
          Thanks 73
          Kg4lmu

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to