Moderators do not except This pending member yet..

  • Kg4LMU_John <kg4lmu@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
      Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
      international dial plan please do not allow to become a member until
      this person reply's to my e-mail.
      Thanks 73
      Kg4lmu
    • kc4qlp@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
        In a message dated 3/3/03 12:43:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, kg4lmu@...
        writes:

        << Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
        international dial plan please do not allow to become a member until
        this person reply's to my e-mail.
        Thanks 73
        Kg4lmu >>

        Sounds like a SPAMMER trying to get into the group.Seems as if those bums
        will stop at nothing to peddle their junk.

        Bob Carter
        Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group
        WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
        Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5

        ---------------------------------
        Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with engineering
        services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.--Chief Engineer--WRCS-AM 970
        Ahoskie NC,WBXB-FM 100.1 Edenton NC,WURB-FM 97.7 Windsor NC,
        Ray Communications Radio Network-
        e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@...

        ---------------------------
        AM Stereo Radio list moderator-----
        amstereo-subcribe@...
        ------------------------KC4QLP Amateur
        Radio------------------------------------------
        Skywarn monitor-AKQ-Wakefield Va
        www.qsl.net/kc4qlp
        Echolink node # 56704 -- 146.590 VHF,440.850 UHF (PL 131.8)
        Proposed Repeater-145.250
      • Kg4LMU_John <kg4lmu@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
          ---Yes thats what it looks like the e-mial was non existent so guess
          what? DENIED! Thats one spammer down!

          In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, kc4qlp@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 3/3/03 12:43:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          kg4lmu@y...
          > writes:
          >
          > << Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
          > international dial plan please do not allow to become a member
          until
          > this person reply's to my e-mail.
          > Thanks 73
          > Kg4lmu >>
          >
          > Sounds like a SPAMMER trying to get into the group.Seems as if
          those bums
          > will stop at nothing to peddle their junk.
          >
          > Bob Carter
          > Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group
          > WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
          > Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
          ----------

          > ---------------------------------
          > Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with
          engineering
          > services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.--Chief Engineer--WRCS-
          AM 970
          > Ahoskie NC,WBXB-FM 100.1 Edenton NC,WURB-FM 97.7 Windsor NC,
          > Ray Communications Radio Network-
          > e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@e...
          ----------

          > ---------------------------
          > AM Stereo Radio list moderator-----
          > amstereo-subcribe@t...
          > ------------------------KC4QLP Amateur
          > Radio------------------------------------------
          > Skywarn monitor-AKQ-Wakefield Va
          > www.qsl.net/kc4qlp
          > Echolink node # 56704 -- 146.590 VHF,440.850 UHF (PL 131.8)
          > Proposed Repeater-145.250
        • kd5lwu
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2003
            I agree that's why I didn't approve him this Morning 73 Johnny

            Just a quick post for the moderators there is a member pending
            international dial plan please do not allow to become a member until
            this person reply's to my e-mail.
            Thanks 73
            Kg4lmu

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to