Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] F.C.C. Electronic filing stinks!

  • kc4qlp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      In a message dated 3/1/03 1:21:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, kg4lmu@... writes:

      I went to the Fcc site to try update some stuff that thing is
      useless. A couple of people have said to try it on netscaoe I havent
      got it to work anywhere. Is there something wrong I almost make it
      throuth then where it says select call sign the darn drop down menu
      doesnt work? Any suggestions?

      Do you have the lastest version of "netescape"?AKA netscape?along with all of the lastest plugins? I've tryed using their "service" with microshaft...aka microsoft and it just wont work.
      Anyhow..I've only had luck using netscape.
      Doesnt seem to be much of a service if you cant access it using a variety of web browers....and netscape is just to buggy for me to even think about putting on a buch of compoopers.

      Bob
      KC4QLP