Join us this and every Saturday Night for the 6600 Net

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      Node #575325 KE4VXC-R. We want to invite all echolink users to help increase our net count and join us on the highest repeater on the East coast. The 6600 net is located on the N2GE Mt. Mitchell North Carolina repeater at an altitude of 6600ft and already covers five states on 145.190 - no tone . The net meets every Saturday at 9pm est. We have received permission from the repeater owner to link the
      KE4VXC-R node for this net. Hope to see you there....

      Feel free to stop by the node anyday and join the RoadShow.

      http://theroadshowarc.com/