Join us this and every Saturday Night at 9pm EST on the 6600 Net

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      Node #575325 KE4VXC-R. We want to invite all echolink users to join us on the highest repeater on the East coast. The 6600 net is located on Mt. Mitchell North Carolina at an altitude of 6600ft and already covers five states on 145.190 - no tone N2GE. The net meets every Saturday at 9pm est. Hope to see you there....

      William KJ4ZEO