The echolinkmap! AWESOME!

  • Kg4LMU_John <kg4lmu@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2003
      Well I just went and checked out the echolink map courtesy of n4wwc
      outstanding work. If you havent entered your info for your link or
      repeater into the map your missing out.
      www.echolinkmap.org Its also in the links.
    • n4wwc <n4wwc@qsl.net>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        > Well I just went and checked out the echolink map courtesy of n4wwc
        > outstanding work. If you havent entered your info for your link or
        > repeater into the map your missing out.

        Thanks for the compliment and the addition to the links section. I
        look forward to getting more nodes to add since I'm all caught up for
        now.