Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] BSFA help

  • Lloyd Mitchell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      No problem.

      BTW if you ever need to connect more than one PC to the BS version of the WESTELL DSL Modem.  I recommend that you get a router not a switch as is recommended in the BS forums.  The Bellsouth version Westell is a BASIC nat router and it is not a full version as the original Westell is....  This is a misunderstood fact in the BSFA forums.  The capabilities of the BS Westell is good enough for users that just surf.  but for users that are advanced a DSL router/switch combo (Linksys/SMC/D-link) will give you a lot more control over the port settings..

      Glad I could share some of the info I've learned too.

      Lloyd KD4HTW