Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Anyone using a Westell WireSpeed DSL modem with Echolink.

  • Lloyd Mitchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2003
      jim you have a firewall?  i have the same modem...i suggest that you reset the modem just incase its hung in a wierd mode....  also..make sure that you have ports open.. I set mine just like the echolink instructions said it was kinda hard to find the port tunneling setup but its there in the modem setup under expert.

      Lloyd