Re: Show station as "Busy"-Blue print!

  • Mike <g0vva@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "John N4SHX" <john.fish@v...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Gang: I am curious to find out how to make your call sign light
      up in blue letters when you are in a qso with another station. I
      have tried the "show me as busy" Icon at the top of the Echolink
      window, but my call stays "black" even though I am in QSO with
      another station. Could someone enlighten me on this...

      > Thanks, John N4SHX

      Hi John and others,
      When you click on the "show me as busy" Icon every station is shown
      that you are busy as and when their system refreshes, you can use
      the refresh icon on the task bar thus making your call shown in blue
      and as being busy.
      You can also show different text when you are busy, hope this helps.
      Vy 73 Mike G0VVA Derby UK.