Re: [Echolink_Nets] *WORLD* Friendship Net M-F at@8pm EST, 12/11/2012, 8:00 pm

  • billmda@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      Does anyone know of a good link for newsyears.

      Thanks,
      William Wormald

      On Dec 11, 2012, at 2:01 PM, Echolink_Nets@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Reminder from: Echolink_Nets Yahoo! Group

      Title: *WORLD* Friendship Net M-F at@8pm EST

      Date: Tuesday December 11, 2012
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: *WORLD* Conference Node 479886 IRLP Reflector 9251
      Notes: *WORLD* Friendship Net. Its held on the *WORLD* Conference server on Echolink and IRLP reflector 9251. It is a general friendship net where you can check in and share whatevers on your mind. It runs about an hour, sometimes more. We have trivia on Wednesday night. The web site for this net is www.world-friendship.com. During the net we use Google Hangouts to video conference.
      God bless!
      Mike W1MWB

    • billmda@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
        I  am at work this newsyears eve and have my laptop for EchoLink.

        Thanks,
        William Wormald. Kb1vxl