Changes to the group format?

  • johnkg4lmu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2002
      Just trying to get an idea if you guys and gals like the new format
      the groups has taken? All of the net notification's are set to be
      posted the day before and 6 hours before. If you would like your net
      to be posted in the group discreption send me and e-mail. If you
      would like to make a suggestion or comment feel free to e-mail me.
      Catch ya Via Echolink
      Thanks again and 73
      John,Kg4LMU