Re: EchoStation ?

  • Alan Johnson <ajohnson@satx.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 6, 2003
      Bob,
      Thanks for the input. The system as it is setup now has receive on
      UHF and XMIT on two. I have also played with two antennas and a
      dummy load on XMIT. The thing I find interesting is after the xmtr
      hangs I can key a HT on the input and the system will unkey. I have
      a set of cans that I plan to use to put it all on UHF. Just have to
      find the time to tune them.

      Alan
      K9CTF