Peter-VE2PJV

  • P.Vatcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
      Yes I find we have a nice group of friends here and am thankful to be part of all this.However woild like other topics such a homebrewing diff. ham projects such as satelite reception via computer,linking hf-echlink,and more topics abouts antennas.73s and I must mention a round of applause for all the hams ect who set this all up.from Peter-ve2pjv
        IncrediMail - La messagerie électronique a enfin évolué - Cliquer ici
    • ve2pjv
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2003
        Ok Dick :No problem-got some infos-I guess my problem is the set-up
        ect so I read all the infos.About sat. reception I would appreciate
        any infos of the set-up and how you can opp. such mode on
        echolink.73s to all. from Peter in Chibougamau/Quebec/Canada