*WORLD* Friendship Net M-F at@8pm EST, 6/5/2012, 8:00 pm

  • Echolink_Nets@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Reminder from: Echolink_Nets Yahoo! Group

      Title: *WORLD* Friendship Net M-F at@8pm EST

      Date: Tuesday June 5, 2012
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every Monday through Friday.
      Location: *WORLD* Conference Node 479886 IRLP Reflector 9251
      Notes: *WORLD* Friendship Net. It’s held on the *WORLD* Conference server on Echolink and IRLP reflector 9251. It is a general friendship net where you can check in and share whatever’s on your mind. It runs about an hour, sometimes more. We have trivia on Wednesday night. The web site for this net is www.world-friendship.com. During the net we use Google Hangouts to video conference.
      God bless!
      Mike W1MWB