Check into our Saturday night net with Echolink at 9 pm edst 01:00 UTC !!!!

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2012
      Node #575325 KE4VXC-R. We want to invite all echolink users to help increase our net count and join us on the highest repeater on the East coast. The 6600 net is located on Mt. Mitchell North Carolina at an altitude of 6600ft and already covers five states on 145.190 - no tone N2GE. The net meets every Saturday at 9pm est. We have received permission from the repeater owner to link the KE4VXC-R node for this net. Hope to see you there....