SKIP IS ROLLING

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 8:30 PM
      As you read Van has stated we made contact wednesday night,needless
      to say the skip is rolling good north to south! I would also like to
      point out these contacts were legal limit contacts which I beleive is
      awesome! Needless to SSB provided us with just the right amount of
      transmission capability to make this happen. I did however here him
      on AM however this was not of the legal limit I had notified him by
      telephone that I could hear him we cooridinated a frequency and that
      was all she wrote. I hope everyone can finds the means and the time
      to get out there and give 2633 Nashville,Tennessee all call and good
      luck.