Nice conversations!

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2003
      Had a nice conversation with a young lady about trying to start a Ham
      Club at her school. She didnt have much luck I explained to her to
      take her HT with her to schooland link up with A few places :) She
      now has Four members in her Club . I talked to her the first time on
      Echolink .Shes going to be a great ham 73