N2len Tech. Net Tonight @9:00pm

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2002
      The N2len conference server will be holding its weekly tech net
      tonight at 9:00pm. The server held up for the swap shop tuesday
      night. Its seems the n2len got there software problem corrected.
      Tonight's net will be full of users to say the least. As for why I
      used a sponsored web page well I dont really understand the question
      but maybee this will explain something. This used to be my home page
      and was easier to build off as I have limited time to mess with this
      thing. I do know there are some problems with the page and am trying
      to correct them,again with limited amount of time. I apologize for
      the inconveniance to some of you in finding this site but your here
      know enjoy. I would also like to mention kg4lzy/hitman has received
      information about the new ham link. The rumor has it that this
      service is a pay service I have no info as of late of how much the
      service will cost although the software does look cool we will have
      to wait and see how much the builders want. I would like to comment
      and one of the members post concerning my post about discussion and
      topics concerning ham radio and being in violation? If thats the case
      then our local machine and I am sure you know which one I am talking
      about, has been in violation for some weeks for promoting DOG
      ownership of a pedigre I wont mention due to that fact that I dont
      consider this ankle biter to be deserving of a actual subject topic.
      But I have monitored our local repeater for several months know and
      have come to the realazation that late at night the hot topic in our
      community is what your dog did today how interesting.
      But then again I guess its better than the weather day after day,hey
      by the way how many CM of rain did you get? which way are your trees
      blowing? and last but not least. Is it raining over there yet it is
      here! Come on fellows please through me a bone. Do you ever
      fish,hunt,play sports, ride a bike anything but dogs,weather.LOL I
      had to you left the door open I just had to insert foot. I enjoy
      listening to the local machine its shows then when hams are bored
      they will talk about anything. But to say there promoting radio well
      lets just say NOT! I am not pointing finger just making a point.