Michigan Upper Pennisula net., 3/6/2011, 9:00 pm

  • Echolink_Nets@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
      Reminder from: Echolink_Nets Yahoo! Group

      Title: Michigan Upper Pennisula net.

      Date: Sunday March 6, 2011
      Time: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: *Michigan*
      Notes: Join in the Michigan Upper pennisula net... Including IRLP Reflector/9617 *Great Lakes* Channel 7

    • OldTrackStar / K4WIC
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2011
        TWIMC,
        I checked into the net this evening at 9PM ET per reminder. What time do you start said net?

        Thanks: John / K4WIC / Columbia SC