Re: http://www.a1cmugs.com/lampasas/myweather/mainpage.html

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9 3:11 PM
      I need to set that up here in Myrtle Beach ! That looks GREAT !
      Now you going to have to help ! LOL 73 John .KF4VGX
    • LampasasRepeater
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10 1:42 PM
        For all that visited my Weather site and could not sign my Guest Book, I am
        sorry, it had a BUG in the software that has now been corrected by my ISP..

        Please return back and sign in..

        I keep track of most HAM and SKYWRN Contacts and this give others away to
        communicate to other SKYWARN Hams

        http://www.a1cmugs.com/guestbook/

        Just Click on the TAG

        MY NEW (Lampasas LIVE Weather Site) VIDEO Weather Site:

        http://www.a1cmugs.com/lampasas/myweather/mainpage.htm