http://www.a1cmugs.com/lampasas/myweather/mainpage.html

  • Tommie Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2003
      Hi ALL, (READY and BETA TESTING before going to the moutain top)

      The NEW Lampasas Skywarn Repeater LIVE Weather Site is now in Beta
      Testing..
      JUST CLICK ON THE TAG BELOW

      http://www.a1cmugs.com/lampasas/myweather/mainpage.html

      http://www.a1cmugs.com/lampasas/myweather/mainpage.html

      This is the final change to the page!

      Please Come and have a look and leave me feedback on what you think..

      Your support is greatly needed..

      Tommie

      LAMPASAS SKYWARN REPEATER..

      PS, Please Sign In my GUEST PAGE if you havenĀ’t already!!
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2003
        I need to set that up here in Myrtle Beach ! That looks GREAT !
        Now you going to have to help ! LOL 73 John .KF4VGX
      • LampasasRepeater
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
          For all that visited my Weather site and could not sign my Guest Book, I am
          sorry, it had a BUG in the software that has now been corrected by my ISP..

          Please return back and sign in..

          I keep track of most HAM and SKYWRN Contacts and this give others away to
          communicate to other SKYWARN Hams

          http://www.a1cmugs.com/guestbook/

          Just Click on the TAG

          MY NEW (Lampasas LIVE Weather Site) VIDEO Weather Site:

          http://www.a1cmugs.com/lampasas/myweather/mainpage.htm