The bridge

  • kg4lmu_john <worldwidemd@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      well John the bridge is used by links,repeaters and conference
      servers to link there link to other links. Unless you have a
      link,repeater or server theres no point in going on about the bridge.
      Also there is a place you can go for a majority of cool info posted
      on this site its in the files section. You can also do the labor work
      for yourelf concerning most of the topics you have questions to which
      are listed in our message archives. If your running the pc user
      version of echolink then theres no need to do anything what so ever
      to your system. Which I beleive you are John although I havent seen
      you on the system at all in rescent weeks look forward to linking up
      sometime.