Welcome to the group bill!

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2002
      Just wanted to let you know check out the files section for some
      great links also the new hamlink software is also available. This
      group is more of an informative group all post are welcome along with
      any and all information concerning Echolink nets or updates to the
      software including general ham radio topics. Lately I have noticed
      within a certain niche of the ham community there is a small amount
      of displeasure with the new RCI ranger 5054DX as to the lack of watts
      available and the fact that the rig doesnt come with a ctcss encode?
      A few of the members and I have been chatting with about the
      controversy via echolink lately and the big point people seem to be
      forgetting is the fact that you get what you pay for and thats the
      bottom line with this perticular radio. Whats your veiw or anyone
      else's for that matter what do you think??