New ! Echolink-Ares-Skywarn Message Board

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
      WX-Talk node 7203 ARES-NET node 62116 Will join together to have
      Dicussions and Nets . Now there is a new Message Board .
      give us your Ideas. We can give net reports here also. As we may want
      to see what Repeaters /Links join in on the Monthly Emergencey
      linked Stress Test. 73 all DE KF4VGX
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2003
        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, kf4vgx <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > WX-Talk node 7203 ARES-NET node 62116 Will join together to have
        > Dicussions and Nets . Now there is a new Message Board .
        Repeater/Link Node Numbers that are willing to Help ! Posted on the
        new Site . 73