RE: [ECHOLINKHAMS] KIDS DAY JAN.4 2003

  • Pazzola, Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2003
      KIDS DAY  JAN, 4  2003    AT THE SCHENECTADY MUSEUM, LOCATED AT KNOTT TERRACE IN SCHENECTADY, NY. IT WILL BE AN OPEN HOUSE FEATURING AMATEUR RADIO,  THERE WILL BE A VHF STATION SET UP AS WELL AS A COMPLETE HF OPERATIONS (160-10 METERS)  AS WELL AS A SATELLITE POSITION. THIS EVENT WILL RUN FROM  12  NOON TO 5 PM THIS SATURDAY
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2003
        thanks to WASH_DC conference for advertising kid's day. We were on
        around 1800-2000 UTC and talked to one kid, Jason. Luckily we found a
        couple on HF too. We had four 10-11 year olds visit our club station
        and they had fun. I hope we hear more kids on for the summer kid's
        day.

        N2JAC