Re: ARES-NET Information ????

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi Folk's ! We will have a Net ! on Saturday nights 8:00 central
      9:00 Eastern . Ares-net node (62116) Conf. Server Joining with the
      WX_Talk node (7203) Conf. Servers .As we all have the same interest
      and a need for more bandwith .We also have the use of N2LEN node
      (6427)conf server .Thanks To all the guys and Gals working together
      as a Ham Community to Help in times of need . I can now see our plans
      taking shape for the Upcomming New Year .73