Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] N30YQ-R Net tonight@8pm est.

  • David Lines
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      I can't connect using the naeast server; is there a problem?

      Dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        Dont know for sure either dave there have been some server issue's
        the past few days on echolink? I have been on eqso and havent noticed
        any problems on that system.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > ---
      • David Lines
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
          They were having some config problems, Seem to be worked out now.

          Dave