N30YQ-R Net tonight@8pm est.

  • kg4lmu_john <worldwidemd@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
    • David Lines
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
        I can't connect using the naeast server; is there a problem?

        Dave
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
          Dont know for sure either dave there have been some server issue's
          the past few days on echolink? I have been on eqso and havent noticed
          any problems on that system.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          > ---
        • David Lines
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
            They were having some config problems, Seem to be worked out now.

            Dave