ECHOLINK NEW YEARS EVE NET!

  • kg4lmu_john <worldwidemd@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2002
      Dont forget to stop in for the 1st annual echolink New Years eve net.
      This net is being held in the N2len,k5jd,and other bridged conference
      servers. Join Bob,N2br net control at 10:00pm edt. for what could be
      a very interesting net.
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2002
        Tnx John ! I plan to be there with the N4JTH Repeater System . But
        What time will it Start ? I think Bob Wanted for all the UK and
        others to Join In 73 All Happy New Year !