X-MAS JOKE

  • Jim Thompson - w3lap
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2002
      The game show contestant was only 1 question from a million dollars and about to answer the final question - worth $1,million!

      "To be today's champion," the show's smiling host intoned, "name two of Santa's reindeer."

      The contestant, a man in his early thirties, gave a sigh of relief, gratified that he had drawn such an easy question.  "Rudolph!" he
      said confidently, "and, ...Olive!"

      The studio audience started to applaud (like the little sign above their heads said to do,) but the clapping quickly faded into mumbling, and the confused host replied, "Yes, we'll accept Rudolph, but could you please explain...  'Olive?!?'"

      "You know," the man circled his hand forward impatiently and began to sing, "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glowed.  *Olive,* the other reindeer..."
      Guess What ......

      He won the $1, million dollars...
      ---
      73 de w3lap
      Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:possum

      I'm working on my new ham radio site. Check it out.
      http://www.qsl.net/w3lap/index.html

      If you would like your ham site listed in my index please send me a message requesting your site being added. Mailto:w3lap@...?subject=Add-My-Site

      I recreated Ham-Radio-News for the sole purpose of everyone being heard and no one being rejected..
      Come join us.

      NOTE: Join Ham-Radio-News the list that rejects no post!
      All Hams and All News Welcome!
      Mailto:Ham-Radio-News-subscribe@...

      To see and modify all of your groups, go to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups

      .-.-.