N2LEN Tech Net TONIGHT 9:00pm Edt.

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2002
      The N2len conference server will be holding its weekly tech night
      tonight at 9:00pm edt. I apoligize for the misinformation to one of
      the nets last night the information we received was a day late to say
      the least. I would like to ask any of you if you have net information
      or would like your net information posted please e-mail me with the
      information Dates,times,topic,etc. I am currently building a log with
      the various nets within the echolink system. Any and all help in this
      matter is greatly appreciated.