Re: Echolink software update available for download!

  • kg4lmu_john
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 13, 2002
      --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "John N4SHX" <john.fish@v...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Steve:
      >
      > Will it download over the EQSO program I already have, or will I
      have to delete my present program which works great for me now?-

      > John N4SHX

      about it existing, but nowhere telling where to find it. How about
      some guidance here. Thanks, John N4SHX

      Service.

      Service.

      Service.

      John
      I thought you had both eqso and echolink? The update for echolink
      wont do anything to eqso. Just turn on your echolink click help then
      click check for software updates or you could go right to the
      echolink site and download it.
    • Kim & Steve Merrill
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 13, 2002
        Hi John,

        Just run the "exe" file.  No need to delete the present program.

        Also, a shortcut link with info on the latest features of this upgrade:
        http://www.synergenics.com/el/news.htm

        Steve  KB1DIG

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 14, 2002
          Hi John,

          "new bells and whistle's"

          This new addition of the "explorer view" tab is great fun.  Took a few tries to get the hang of it.  Really helps zoom in on what you are looking for.  It's easy now, very convenient!  Great idea!!!

          THANK YOU!!!

          73@be good
          Steve KB1DIG  ;-)

          kg4lmu_john wrote:

           For those you who arent aware the new echolink update is available
          for download. It has some new bells and whistle's some of may like.
          As for all the various net reminders please post your thoughts
          whether they should stay or go. Also the all new vertex  w.i.r.e.s.
          software should be available for repeater owners and control ops.
          Check out the yaeus web site for more info. The special a.r.r.l
          scheduled by the n2len has been post poned due to technical
          difficulty.

        • Sam
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 19, 2002
            I downloaded the new version and I like all the new stuff. My sound card won't support the new  "Key PTT  on local transmit option". Does any one know of a sound card I can buy that will allow this option to work? thanks
                                                         N3YPI
                                                             Sam