TIPS NET, 2/9/2010, 7:30 pm

  • VOIP_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010
      Reminder from: VOIP_RADIO Yahoo! Group

      Title: TIPS NET

      Date: Tuesday February 9, 2010
      Time: 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 57 minutes.
      Location: *DODROPIN* conference node #355800
      Notes: This is the Training,Information,and Public Service Net e-mail reflector. The TIPS Net is a weekly on-air gathering in southern New England, and meets every Tuesday night at 7:30pm Eastern time. We take general checkins followed by ARRL bulletins, general announcments and our feature topic of the week, and finally a swap time, for ham gear only. The net can be heard on any of about 17 repeaters in Connecticut, covering parts of several New England states. Check out the net on EchoLink: KB1AEV, node 108898; NA1RA, node 1124; or N1LFE, node 7505.
      Please use this e-mail list as a general ham ra

    • VOIP_RADIO@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2010