VOIP RADIO NEWS UPDATE!

  • w8bad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      New Net events through out Echolink and on HF have been added to the groups calander. As always we request that , If you have any information to any VOIP or Digitil related nets. Your information is always welcome to be added to the groups calander. Thanks to all the members for all your particapation and support to this yahoo group. This group has grown to over 1000 members recieving the related echolink and other net information. Thanks and we wish to bring every one new and updated information in the future.